Bespoke leadership workshops to support the development of your senior leadership team
Want to build resilience, improve engagement and deepen your leaders’ connection within your organisation?
Senior leaders who undertake my workshops are better motivated and ready to develop and coach their teams.
Why? Because they’ve taken time out to reflect, recharge and refocus on themselves
Are you wanting to develop your senior leaders?
“When we commissioned Andrea to run a workshop on ‘What makes you tick?’ the staff team was facing uncertainty, reduction in resources but ongoing demands for service delivery and change continued. The lack of motivation was starting to have an impact on staff morale and service development.
The workshop was so eloquently delivered and pitched exactly right for my team! Andrea gave colleagues time to focus on themselves as individuals, identifying their strengths and exploring what makes them tick and what gives them energy at work.
Through appreciating how their self-doubts and fears are getting in the way of them giving their all, the team came away with increased ownership and accountability and an appreciation of the importance of assigning quality time to focus on themselves.
Thank you so much for today! I would definitely like Andrea to do some follow-up work with the team.”
Leadership: It Starts with You
Join us at our urban retreat on 6th June 2019 in Manchester, to reflect, recharge and refocus on your impact as a leader
A healthy organisation benefits from a positive and well-coordinated leadership team
My workshops focus on themes which have emerged during executive coaching, with the added advantage that the learning is shared.
After 20 years coaching senior leaders, I’ve observed an increase in the number of leaders wanting to focus on their individual and collective development. The reason for this is simple: when a team of senior leaders have a shared understanding of their priorities and the challenges faced by the organisation, this translates into results.
Working together to address common challenges and explore new possibilities for themselves and the organisation, senior leaders leave my workshops with a shared sense of purpose and stronger connection to their colleagues and their organisation.
With the chance to reflect, recharge and refocus on your impact as a senior leader, you’ll leave the workshops with:
- A clearer focus and strong sense of purpose
- Increased confidence in yourself and your leadership capabilities
- Improved ability to deal with conflict and under-performance
- Increased engagement within your teams
- Feeling happier and more energised about your role
This isn’t just ‘tick-box’ learning - I help you achieve lasting change
There is no true learning until there has been behavioural change, which is why I invite you to identify opportunities to implement your learning in the workplace. This turns the experience from transactional ‘tick-box’ training, to embedding new tools and behaviours that will bring lasting results.
Previous workshops include
- Exploring working methods, leadership practice, performance and personal behaviour to establish what’s working well and what’s not.
- Agreeing the desired state by visualising a successful future.
- Action planning to address ‘real life’ issues, increase collaboration and determine the route to success.
- Clarifying your team purpose by establishing why you exist as a team.
- Agreeing on the core values and behaviours that matter most to you and your stakeholders and establishing accountability within the team.
- Understanding what makes individuals ‘tick’, exploring where you get your energy and what you need to perform at your best.
- Exploring individual and team-based Strengthscope® profiles, identifying what energises you and finding opportunities to utilise your strengths and minimise performance risks.
- Exploring how a strengths-based approach, can lead to engagement at work.
- Raising self-awareness to understand how you are experienced by others.
- Appreciating the behaviours you demonstrate under stress and recognising the different ego states you use, leading to a more flexible and adaptable leadership style.
- Using an MBTI® assessment to learn more about yourself, appreciate differences between people, and understand how different types can work together in a complementary way.
- Exploring the benefits of using coaching conversations to support performance and maximise potential within your teams.
- Exploring the principles, skills and frameworks of coaching, and providing various coaching tools.
- Identifying opportunities to improve engagement and ownership within your teams.
- Developing a growth mindset by challenging thoughts and behaviours, overcoming challenges, and requesting and learning from feedback.
- Improving working relationships by understanding your own feelings and those of others, thoughtfully responding to situations, and communicating in a clear, concise manner.
- Using an MTQPlus assessment to measure your mental toughness, and implement techniques to deal with everyday stressors, pressures and challenges.
Wanting to start developing your senior leaders?
Get in touch with Andrea and start to explore the challenges you’re experiencing in your organisation.
A three-month programme of support for senior leaders to review the effectiveness of meetings, governance and decision-making within the service. At the end of the programme, the team demonstrated increased levels of support and engagement; deeper levels of respect, trust and openness in discussions; and greater confidence in professionally challenging members of their teams.
A half-day CPD-certified Coaching Conversations workshop designed to help senior leaders utilise a coaching style and have more productive conversations with their teams. At the end of the workshop, leaders reported enhanced listening, communication and questioning skills; increased self-awareness and confidence; and improved motivation to implement what they had learned.