Your Supporters – establish who in your work / life gives you energy, and who drains you of energy
£75.00 (inc VAT) £0.00
Who do you surround yourself with?
You may have noticed that some people give you loads of energy and some people completely drain you of energy. If the support you have from people is healthy and positive, you are more likely to achieve your goals. So here’s a tool to help you ‘sort’ out the people in your work and life.
Remember, having people around who you can reach out to when you need support or help is a real asset.
Take this online module and:
– Establish who in your work / life gives you energy
– Establsh who in your work / life drains you of energy
– Identify key people who’ll positively support you in your self-discovery journey
- A 20 minute video tutorial where I show you how to sort through the people who you interact with on a regular basis, and why it’s so important
- A pdf workbook including 6 stages to help you establish who gives you energy and who drains you of energy, so you can identify key people who’ll positively support you in your self-discovery journey
Take the time to reflect on who you surround yourself with. Remember good relationships with family, friends, peers, colleagues, neighbours or close others are an important resource to you and your wellbeing.