Your Personal History – gain a greater awareness of yourself and where you add value
£75.00 (inc VAT) £45.00 (inc VAT)
Use ONLINE20 to receive a 40% discount off your booking.
Feel like you’re just going through the motions …or just doing ‘stuff?’
It’s time to feel more like ‘you’ again. And when I say this, I mean the ‘real you’ (not the ‘pretend you’ you carry around to make the world think you’re OK).
To feel like ‘you’ again, you have to understand yourself. I know this might sound silly. I mean you are you – how can you not know yourself?
But it’s surprising how when we don’t take the time to get in touch with ourselves, we lose sight of who we really are. We spend every minute of every day living our lives, but we’re often so preoccupied with external distractions and everyone else, that we lose touch with ourselves. We never check in with ourselves to see if what we’re doing is actually what we really want to do.
When we’re caught up in the culture of ‘doing, doing, doing’, we often don’t notice the subtle shifts in ourselves. Or, we become so focused on everyone else and everything else that we don’t realise when this is leading us away from who we really are and what we truly value.
It’s time to give yourself permission to focus on you.
Your Personal History
Take this online module and learn how you can positively use the key events in your life as a tool for insight into your future aspirations:
– Gain a greater awareness of yourself, and where you add value
– Explore the key experiences and events that have shaped you
– Identify themes and learn from the challenges you’ve faced
– Reveal insights into your values, motivation and strengths
– Feel more in control of yourself and your future
- A 20 minute video tutorial where I explain how to do your personal history map, along with details of my own personal history map to give you a sense of the level of detail to go into and why
- A pdf workbook including 4 stages to help you do your own personal history map, along with a series of journaling prompts to get you to think at a deeper level