Welcome to the Ad Florem Shop
by Andrea Goodridge
Everything you need to start showing up as the real you, and lead others with confidence
My workbooks are designed to make you think. These downloadable pdf workbooks are typically around 11-12 pages and include guidance and easy-to-follow instructions, as well as activities and journaling prompts to increase your self-awareness. And they’re delivered to your inbox in minutes.
They are perfect if you want to focus on a specific area of self-discovery; enjoy self-study; don’t need to ask any questions on the topic; and want to get a flavour of my style and approach before investing in a coaching programme.
They cover a range of topics from how to gain a greater awareness of yourself and your history, to how to identify what’s really important to you. All workbooks are designed to help you make more conscious decisions about your future.
My online courses are designed to make you think at a deeper level. They include downloadable pdf workbooks, which are typically around 17-20 pages, and 20-25 minute video presentations where I:
– share theories and concepts to increase your knowledge of the topic
– share my own experiences to help with those ‘aha’ moments, recognise similarities, bring new perspectives and inspire you to take action
– provide detailed guidance and easy-to-follow instructions on how to complete the activities
– provide activities and journaling prompts to help you think at a deeper level
The online courses are delivered to your inbox in minutes. Perfect if you want to focus on a specific area of self-discovery, enjoy self-study, don’t need to ask any questions on the topic, and want to get a flavour of my style and approach before investing in a coaching programme. They cover a range of topics from how to gain a greater awareness of yourself and your history, to how to identify what’s really important to you. All courses are designed to help you make more conscious decisions about your future.
Online Group Coaching Programme
My online group coaching programme is designed to continually make you think at a deeper level.
It’s an 8 week programme with a mix of self-study, peer learning, and facilitated learning and includes:
– Training modules. A variety of online tutorials, and downloadable learning resources, e.g. workbooks, presentations with theories and concepts, online questionnaires, articles. I also share my own experiences and my client’s experiences, to help with those ‘aha’ moments, recognise similarities, bring new perspectives and inspire you to take action.
– Self-study. Your opportunity to reflect on the learning materials and journal independently. These activities are not the ‘fill in the blank’ type templates where you can do them very quickly and move on to the next thing! They’re designed to dig deep beyond the superficial level, as well as learning new theories and concepts to help things ‘make sense.’ Because it’s only when you explore at a deeper level that you get the ‘aha’ moments and personal breakthroughs.
– Online Community. To help you with your self-study, there’s an online community where you’ll find your online peers. It’s here where you can ask questions, get guidance, learn from each other, and challenge your thinking. Everyone in the online community has come together for a shared purpose around self-discovery and finding who they really are, so they’ll understand where you’re coming from with your questions.
– Live Group Calls. There are 4 live group calls, where you’ll meet your peers over video chat. On each call, you’ll get the opportunity to discuss the content of the modules in more detail, share your experiences and learn from others. You can also ask Andrea any questions relating to the content.
– Access to Andrea. Throughout the programme Andrea will guide you and your peers through the learning process so you won’t be alone. She’ll guide you through the sequence of activities so you won’t get stuck with where to start, you can just get on with doing it.
– Implementation Weeks. The questions within the activities are designed so they take you on a deeper exploration. They demand deep thinking, honesty and self-compassion. So to be kind to yourself, there are two weeks where no new content is revealed, which gives you an opportunity to take in your personal insights, catch up, and implement your learning.
– And something really special – a PANIC BUTTON. You can hit your panic button once a month during the course. This is something really special – a 15 min call with Andrea for when that unexpected moment comes up, you’re struggling with what to do, and you just need to talk it through with someone. The key with this is that there are slots available for this every day to make sure you get the help you need, when you need it.
The online group coaching programme is perfect if you want to meet other leaders or business owners, ask questions and get specific advice on the topics, as well as getting some accountability, alongside your self-study.
The programme covers a range of topics from your history, values, strengths, purpose, aspirations, and next steps. All designed to help you gain a greater awareness of who you really are, so you can start to live your life as the real you.
Register your interest in the next programme, and you’ll be notified when I open it for bookings.